All the programmes delivered by Learn Harrow are funded by the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). To be eligible for our programmes, learners need to:
- Be 19 or over on the 31st August of each academic year.
- Be a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or other countries determined within the EEA.
- Have been ordinarily resident in the EEA.
- Be Family Members and dependants of the above.
- Non-EEA citizens are eligible for funding if they have permission granted by the UK government to live in the UK, which is not for educational purposes, and have been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least the previous three years before the start of learning.
- Individuals with certain types of immigration status and their family members.